fax: +44 191 222 0723
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
A role for the pregnane X receptor in flucloxacillin-induced liver injury†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1656–1664, May 2010
How to Cite
Andrews, E., Armstrong, M., Tugwood, J., Swan, D., Glaves, P., Pirmohamed, M., Aithal, G. P., Wright, M. C., Day, C. P. and Daly, A. K. (2010), A role for the pregnane X receptor in flucloxacillin-induced liver injury. Hepatology, 51: 1656–1664. doi: 10.1002/hep.23549
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
- Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering (UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council) to AstraZeneca and Newcastle University and by the UK Department of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23549_sm_Suppinfo.doc||55K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.