Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 729–733, March 2010
How to Cite
Mitchell, A. E., Colvin, H. M. and Palmer Beasley, R. (2010), Institute of Medicine recommendations for the prevention and control of hepatitis B and C. Hepatology, 51: 729–733. doi: 10.1002/hep.23561
The Institute of Medicine study was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Minority Health, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Viral hepatitis: statistics and surveillance. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/statistics.htm. Accessed January 2010.
- 4Surveillance for acute viral hepatitis — United States, 2007. MMWR Surveill Summ 2009; 58: 1–27., , .
- 8IOM. Hepatitis and Liver Cancer: A National Strategy for Prevention and Control of Hepatitis B and C. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2010.