Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1593–1602, May 2010
How to Cite
Das, K., Das, K., Mukherjee, P. S., Ghosh, A., Ghosh, S., Mridha, A. R., Dhibar, T., Bhattacharya, B., Bhattacharya, D., Manna, B., Dhali, G. K., Santra, A. and Chowdhury, A. (2010), Nonobese population in a developing country has a high prevalence of nonalcoholic fatty liver and significant liver disease. Hepatology, 51: 1593–1602. doi: 10.1002/hep.23567
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
See Editorial on Page 1491.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2009
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of West Bengal, India. Grant Number: 844(Sanc)/ST/P/S&T/9G-8/2006
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.