These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
A flippase-independent function of ATP8B1, the protein affected in familial intrahepatic cholestasis type 1, is required for apical protein expression and microvillus formation in polarized epithelial cells†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 2049–2060, June 2010
How to Cite
Verhulst, P. M., van der Velden, L. M., Oorschot, V., van Faassen, E. E., Klumperman, J., J. Houwen, R. H., Pomorski, T. G., M. Holthuis, J. C. and J. Klomp, L. W. (2010), A flippase-independent function of ATP8B1, the protein affected in familial intrahepatic cholestasis type 1, is required for apical protein expression and microvillus formation in polarized epithelial cells. Hepatology, 51: 2049–2060. doi: 10.1002/hep.23586
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2009
- Dutch Organization of Sciences (NWO-CW
- Utrecht University High Potential Program
- Dutch Digestive Disease Foundation
- Stichting BRIC, de leverziekte
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: PO748/4, PO748/9)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23586_sm_suppfig1.tif||93K||Supporting Figure 1|
|HEP_23586_sm_suppfig2.tif||167K||Supporting Figure 2|
|HEP_23586_sm_suppfig3.tif||1776K||Supporting Figure 3|
|HEP_23586_sm_suppfig4.tif||269K||Supporting Figure 4|
|HEP_23586_sm_suppfig5.tif||4628K||Supporting Figure 5|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.