Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1891–1893, June 2010
How to Cite
Sterling, R. K. (2010), Long-term effects of sustained virologic response on the development of esophageal varices in compensated cirrhosis: “Is the bang worth the buck?”. Hepatology, 51: 1891–1893. doi: 10.1002/hep.23601
See Article on Page 2069.
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Sterling is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from, Roche and Merck. He is on the speakers' bureau of Vertex. He advises and received grants from Bayer. He also received grants from GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
No abstract is available for this article.