These authors contributed equally to this work.
In vivo proliferation of hepadnavirus-infected hepatocytes induces loss of covalently closed circular DNA in mice†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 16–24, July 2010
How to Cite
Lutgehetmann, M., Volz, T., Köpke, A., Broja, T., Tigges, E., Lohse, A. W., Fuchs, E., Murray, J. M., Petersen, J. and Dandri, M. (2010), In vivo proliferation of hepadnavirus-infected hepatocytes induces loss of covalently closed circular DNA in mice. Hepatology, 52: 16–24. doi: 10.1002/hep.23611
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Pe/608 2-5; SFB841
- European Union Sixth Framework Programme (ViRgil Network of Excellence) and by the German Liver Foundation. Grant Number: HepNet Project 13.5
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23611_sm_suppfig1.tif||422K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.