Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 2108–2116, June 2010
How to Cite
La Mura, V., Abraldes, J. G., Berzigotti, A., Erice, E., Flores-Arroyo, A., Carlos García-Pagán, J. and Bosch, J. (2010), Right atrial pressure is not adequate to calculate portal pressure gradient in cirrhosis: A clinical-hemodynamic correlation study. Hepatology, 51: 2108–2116. doi: 10.1002/hep.23612
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
See Editorial on Page 1894
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2009
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: FIS 06/0623, 08/0193, 09/01261
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|FigureSuppl1.ppt||78K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|FigureSuppl2.ppt||88K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.