Use of surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma among patients with cirrhosis in the United States†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 132–141, July 2010
How to Cite
Davila, J. A., Morgan, R. O., Richardson, P. A., Du, X. L., McGlynn, K. A. and El-Serag, H. B. (2010), Use of surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma among patients with cirrhosis in the United States. Hepatology, 52: 132–141. doi: 10.1002/hep.23615
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSGPB-07-010-01-CPHPS
- NCI. Grant Numbers: R01 125487, DK K24 04107
- Houston VA Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence. Grant Number: HFP90-020
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.