fax: +39 02 50320296
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Homozygosity for the patatin-like phospholipase-3/adiponutrin I148M polymorphism influences liver fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1209–1217, April 2010
How to Cite
Valenti, L., Al-Serri, A., Daly, A. K., Galmozzi, E., Rametta, R., Dongiovanni, P., Nobili, V., Mozzi, E., Roviaro, G., Vanni, E., Bugianesi, E., Maggioni, M., Fracanzani, A. L., Fargion, S. and Day, C. P. (2010), Homozygosity for the patatin-like phospholipase-3/adiponutrin I148M polymorphism influences liver fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 51: 1209–1217. doi: 10.1002/hep.23622
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
- FIRST Università di Milano 2007, 2008
- Ricerca corrente Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico 2006 and 2008
- Centro per lo Studio delle Malattie del Fegato e del Metabolismo
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.