Activation of Rac1 promotes hedgehog-mediated acquisition of the myofibroblastic phenotype in rat and human hepatic stellate cells†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 278–290, July 2010
How to Cite
Choi, S. S., Witek, R. P., Yang, L., Omenetti, A., Syn, W.-K., Moylan, C. A., Jung, Y., Karaca, G. F., Teaberry, V. S., Pereira, T. A., Wang, J., Ren, X.-R. and Diehl, A. M. (2010), Activation of Rac1 promotes hedgehog-mediated acquisition of the myofibroblastic phenotype in rat and human hepatic stellate cells. Hepatology, 52: 278–290. doi: 10.1002/hep.23649
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K08DK080980-01A1, 1R01DK077794-01A2
- Barton F. Haynes Award, Department of Medicine, Duke University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.