Comparison of surrogate and direct measurement of insulin resistance in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Impact of obesity and ethnicity†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 38–46, July 2010
How to Cite
Lam, K. D., Bacchetti, P., Abbasi, F., Ayala, C. E., Loeb, S. M., Shah, V., Wen, M. J., Reaven, G. M., Maher, J. J. and Khalili, M. (2010), Comparison of surrogate and direct measurement of insulin resistance in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Impact of obesity and ethnicity. Hepatology, 52: 38–46. doi: 10.1002/hep.23670
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 DK074673
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
- UCSF Liver Center. Grant Number: P30 DK 026743
- UCSF Dean's Office Medical Student Research Program
- American Diabetes Foundation. Grant Number: 1-08-CR-30
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.