Hepatocyte NAD(P)H oxidases as an endogenous source of reactive oxygen species during hepatitis C virus infection†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 47–59, July 2010
How to Cite
de Mochel, N. S. R., Seronello, S., Wang, S. H., Ito, C., Zheng, J. X., Liang, T. J., Lambeth, J. D. and Choi, J. (2010), Hepatocyte NAD(P)H oxidases as an endogenous source of reactive oxygen species during hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 52: 47–59. doi: 10.1002/hep.23671
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- University of California Cancer Research Coordinating Committee
- University of California, Merced. Grant Numbers: P01 ES011163, CA08438
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.