Involvement of PA28γ in the propagation of hepatitis C virus†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 411–420, August 2010
How to Cite
Moriishi, K., Shoji, I., Mori, Y., Suzuki, R., Suzuki, T., Kataoka, C. and Matsuura, Y. (2010), Involvement of PA28γ in the propagation of hepatitis C virus. Hepatology, 52: 411–420. doi: 10.1002/hep.23680
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- Osaka University Global Center of Excellence Program
- Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23680_sm_suppfig1.tif||6589K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.