Anita Afzali contributed to the study concept and design, the drafting of the article, and a critical revision of the article.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Association between serum uric acid level and chronic liver disease in the United States†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 578–589, August 2010
How to Cite
Afzali, A., Weiss, N. S., Boyko, E. J. and Ioannou, G. N. (2010), Association between serum uric acid level and chronic liver disease in the United States. Hepatology, 52: 578–589. doi: 10.1002/hep.23717
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
- American Liver Foundation and American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (Jan Albrecht Award)
- Veterans Affairs Research Enhancement Award Program
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: P30 DK-17047
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.