These authors contributed equally to this work.
Early on-treatment prediction of response to peginterferon alfa-2a for HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B using HBsAg and HBV DNA levels†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 454–461, August 2010
How to Cite
Rijckborst, V., Hansen, B. E., Cakaloglu, Y., Ferenci, P., Tabak, F., Akdogan, M., Simon, K., Akarca, U. S., Flisiak, R., Verhey, E., Van Vuuren, A. J., Boucher, C. A. B., ter Borg, M. J. and Janssen, H. L. A. (2010), Early on-treatment prediction of response to peginterferon alfa-2a for HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B using HBsAg and HBV DNA levels. Hepatology, 52: 454–461. doi: 10.1002/hep.23722
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Ferenci is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche. Dr. Janssen is a consultant for and received grants from Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Schering-Plough, Novartis, and Gilead. Dr. Flisiak received grants from Roche.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- The Foundation for Liver Research (Rotterdam, the Netherlands) was the study initiator and sponsor. F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland)
- 11On-treatment predictors of sustained biochemical and virological response in patients with HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B (CHB) treated with peginterferon alpha-2a (40kDa) (Pegasys(R)). J Hepatol 2005; 42: S175., , , , , .
- 15A pilot study of extended duration peginterferon alfa-2a for patients with hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 2718-2723., , , .Direct Link: