Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 833–844, September 2010
How to Cite
Morgan, T. R., Ghany, M. G., Kim, H.-Y., Snow, K. K., Shiffman, M. L., De Santo, J. L., Lee, W. M., Di Bisceglie, A. M., Bonkovsky, H. L., Dienstag, J. L., Morishima, C., Lindsay, K. L., Lok, A. S. F. and and the HALT-C Trial Group (2010), Outcome of sustained virological responders with histologically advanced chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 52: 833–844. doi: 10.1002/hep.23744
Potential conflict of interest: T.R.M. is on the speaker's bureau and receives research support from Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.; K.L.L. was a consultant and received research support from Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. during this study and is now an employee of Tibotec, Inc. (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Yardley, NJ; A.S.L. is a consultant for Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.; M.L.S. is a consultant for Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.; W.M.L. receives research support from Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.; A.M.D. is a consultant and receives research support from Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.; and H.L.B. receives research support from Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. Authors with no financial relationships related to this project are: M.G.G., H.-Y.K., K.K.S., J.L.D., J.L.D., and C.M.
This is publication #51 of the HALT-C Trial.
The HALT-C Trial was registered with clinicaltrials.gov (#NCT00006164).
For financial support information, see grant numbers listed in the acknowledgment
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities
- General Clinical Research Center and Clinical and Translational Science Center grants
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.,
- National Institutes of Health.
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA. Grant Number: N01-DK-9-2326
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT. Grant Number: M01RR-06192
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO. Grant Number: N01-DK-9-2324
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2319, M01RR-01066, 1 UL1 RR025758-01
- Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
- University of Colorado Denver, School of Medicine, Aurora, CO. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2327, M01RR-00051, 1 UL1 RR 025780-01
- University of California-Irvine, Irvine, CA. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2320, M01RR-00827
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2321, M01RR-00633, 1 UL1 RR024982-01
- North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science Initiative
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2325, M01RR-00043
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2323, M01RR-00042, 1 UL1 RR024986
- Michigan Center for Clinical and Health Research
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2322, M01RR-00065)
- Liver Diseases Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, M.D.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition, Bethesda, M.D.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Grant Number: N01-DK-9-2318
- New England Research Institutes, Watertown, MA. Grant Number: N01-DK-9-2328
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC
- 13Effect of interferon therapy on hepatocellular carcinogenesis in patients with chronic hepatitis type C: a long-term observation study of 1,643 patients using statistical bias correction with proportional hazard analysis. HEPATOLOGY 1999; 29: 1124-1130., , , , , , et al.