Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1023–1032, September 2010
How to Cite
Kurinna, S., Stratton, S. A., Tsai, W.-W., Akdemir, K. C., Gu, W., Singh, P., Goode, T., Darlington, G. J. and Barton, M. C. (2010), Direct activation of forkhead box O3 by tumor suppressors p53 and p73 is disrupted during liver regeneration in mice. Hepatology, 52: 1023–1032. doi: 10.1002/hep.23746
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was supported by funds from the National Institutes of Health (grant DK078024 to Michelle Craig Barton, grant AG028865 to Gretchen J. Darlington, and grant P30 DK056338 to the Functional Genomics Core of the Texas Medical Center Digestive Disease Center) and in part by a Cancer Center Support Grant from the National Cancer Institute to the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. Svitlana Kurinna received support from the William Randolph Hearst Foundation and a Sylvan Rodriguez Scholarship from the Cancer Answers Foundation
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK078024, AG028865, P30 DK056338
- Cancer Center Support Grant from the National Cancer Institute to the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- Sylvan Rodriguez Scholarship
- Cancer Answers Foundation
- 11Partial hepatectomy. CSH Protoc; doi:10.1101/pdb.prot4384.
- 14Gene Expression Omnibus. Accession number GSE20427. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/query/acc.cgi?acc=GSE20427. Accessed May 2010.
- 15Ingenuity Systems. Ingenuity Pathway Analysis. http://www.ingenuity.com. Accessed May 2010.
- 41Directory of p53 consensus DNA binding sites. http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/p53. Accessed May 2010.