These authors contributed equally to this work.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
The association of genetic variability in patatin-like phospholipase domain-containing protein 3 (PNPLA3) with histological severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 894–903, September 2010
How to Cite
Rotman, Y., Koh, C., Zmuda, J. M., Kleiner, D. E., Liang, T. J. and the NASH CRN (2010), The association of genetic variability in patatin-like phospholipase domain-containing protein 3 (PNPLA3) with histological severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 52: 894–903. doi: 10.1002/hep.23759
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
- The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: U01DK061718, U01DK061728, U01DK061731, U01DK061732, U01DK061734, U01DK061737, U01DK061738, U01DK061730, U01DK061713
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD);
- Several clinical centers use support from General Clinical Research Centers or Clinical and Translational Science Awards in conduct of NASH CRN Studies. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024989, M01RR000750, M01RR00188, UL1RR02413101, M01RR000827, UL1RR02501401, M01RR000065, M01RR020359
- Intramural programs of NIDDK and the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23759_sm_SuppTables1to3.doc||90K||Supporting Information Tables 1-3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.