These authors contributed equally to this work.
p130Cas, Crk-associated substrate plays essential roles in liver development by regulating sinusoidal endothelial cell fenestration†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1089–1099, September 2010
How to Cite
Tazaki, T., Sasaki, T., Uto, K., Yamasaki, N., Tashiro, S., Sakai, R., Tanaka, M., Oda, H., Honda, Z.-I. and Honda, H. (2010), p130Cas, Crk-associated substrate plays essential roles in liver development by regulating sinusoidal endothelial cell fenestration. Hepatology, 52: 1089–1099. doi: 10.1002/hep.23767
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2009
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture, the Tsuchiya Foundation
- Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders
- Ichiro Kanehara Foundation
- Hiroshima University 21st Century Center of Excellence Program for Radiation Casualty Medical Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23767_sm_SuppFig1.tif||19791K||Supporting Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.