Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 904–912, September 2010
How to Cite
Speliotes, E. K., Butler, J. L., Palmer, C. D., Voight, B. F., the GIANT Consortium the MIGen Consortium, the NASH CRN and Hirschhorn, J. N. (2010), PNPLA3 variants specifically confer increased risk for histologic nonalcoholic fatty liver disease but not metabolic disease. Hepatology, 52: 904–912. doi: 10.1002/hep.23768
See Editorial on Page 807
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants. Grant Number: T32 DK07191-32
- Daniel Podolsky (for EKS). Grant Numbers: F32 DK079466-01, NIH K23DK080145-01, R01DK075787
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: U01DK061718, U01DK061728, U01DK061731, U01DK061732, U01DK061734, U01DK061737, U01DK061738, U01DK061730, U01DK061713
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- Several clinical centers use support from General Clinical Research Centers or Clinical and Translational Science Awards in conduct of NASH CRN Studies. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024989, M01RR000750, M01RR00188, ULRR02413101, M01RR000827, UL1RR02501401, M01RR000065, M01RR020359
- MIGen study was funded by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's STAMPEED genomics research program
Vol. 56, Issue 1, 397, Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|supplementarytablesPNPLA3012010.pdf||61K||Supplementary Table 1 and Table 2: Phenotypes of Samples NASH and Association of SNPs with steatosis, lobular inflamation, balooning, NASH, fibrosis|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.