Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Clinical, laboratory and histological associations in adults with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 913–924, September 2010
How to Cite
Neuschwander-Tetri, B. A., Clark, J. M., Bass, N. M., Van Natta, M. L., Unalp-Arida, A., Tonascia, J., Zein, C. O., Brunt, E. M., Kleiner, D. E., McCullough, A. J., Sanyal, A. J., Diehl, A. M., Lavine, J. E., Chalasani, N., Kowdley, K. V. and NASH Clinical Research Network (2010), Clinical, laboratory and histological associations in adults with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 52: 913–924. doi: 10.1002/hep.23784
Dr. Diehl received grants from Gielad and Norgine. Dr. Neuschwander-Tetri is a consultant for Astellas, Amylin, and Centocor.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- National Institutes of Health to the NASH Clinical Research Network. Grant Numbers: U01DK61718, U01DK61728, U01DK61731, U01DK61732, U01DK61734, U01DK61737, U01DK61738, U01DK61730, U01DK61713
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health General Clinical Research Centers or Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024989, UL1RR024128, M01RR000750, UL1RR024131, M01RR000827, UL1RR025014, M01RR000065
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.