fax: +61 3 9345 6240
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 925–933, September 2010
How to Cite
Allen, K. J., Bertalli, N. A., Osborne, N. J., Constantine, C. C., Delatycki, M. B., Nisselle, A. E., Nicoll, A. J., Gertig, D. M., McLaren, C. E., Giles, G. G., Hopper, J. L., Anderson, G. J., Olynyk, J. K., Powell, L. W., Gurrin, L. C. and for the HealthIron Study Investigators (2010), HFE Cys282Tyr homozygotes with serum ferritin concentrations below 1000 μg/L are at low risk of hemochromatosis. Hepatology, 52: 925–933. doi: 10.1002/hep.23786
This study was funded by National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (USA) (1 RO1 DK061885-01 A2) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia) (grants no. 251668, 209057). Cohort recruitment was funded by VicHealth and The Cancer Council Victoria. The National Health and Medical Research Council also provided funding for the following authors: L.C.G. and K.J.A. (Career Development Awards), M.B.D. and J.K.O. (Practitioner Fellowships), G.J.A. (Senior Research Fellowship) and J.L.H. (Australia Fellowship).
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- 15U.S. Census Bureau, Population Data. 2009. Cited December 2, 2009. http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff.
- 19Multiple Sclerosis Quality of Life Inventory (MSQLI): A User's Manual. New York: National Multiple Sclerosis Society; 1997., , , , , .
- 22National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia). Australian Alcohol Guidelines: Health Risks and Benefits. Canberra, Australia: NHMRC; 2001.