Histologic outcomes in hepatitis C–infected patients with varying degrees of virologic response to interferon-based treatments†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1193–1200, October 2010
How to Cite
Pockros, P. J., Hamzeh, F. M., Martin, P., Lentz, E., Zhou, X., Govindarajan, S. and Lok, A. S. (2010), Histologic outcomes in hepatitis C–infected patients with varying degrees of virologic response to interferon-based treatments. Hepatology, 52: 1193–1200. doi: 10.1002/hep.23809
Dr. Martin is a consultant for, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche, Gilead, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Pockros is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche and Bristol-Myers Squibb. He is also a consultant for, advises, and received grants from Vertex. Dr. Govindarajan received grants from Roche. Dr. Lok advises and received grants from Roche. She also received grants from Schering-Plough.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- Roche, Nutley, NJ
- 19Efficacy and safety of two-dose regimens of peginterferon alpha-2a compared with interferon alpha-2a in chronic hepatitis C: a multicenter, randomized controlled trial. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99: 1298-1305., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 23Categorical Data Analysis Using the SAS System. 2nd ed. Cary, NC: Sas Institute, Inc.; 2000., , .
- 30Outcome of sustained virological responders (SVR) and non-responders in the Hepatitis C Antiviral Long-term Treatment against Cirrhosis (HALT-C) Trial [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2009; 50: 4 Suppl( ): 357A., , , , , .