Steatohepatitis/ Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1281–1290, October 2010
How to Cite
Santoro, N., Kursawe, R., D'Adamo, E., Dykas, D. J., Zhang, C. K., Bale, A. E., Calí, A. M., Narayan, D., Shaw, M. M., Pierpont, B., Savoye, M., Lartaud, D., Eldrich, S., Cushman, S. W., Zhao, H., Shulman, G. I. and Caprio, S. (2010), A common variant in the patatin-like phospholipase 3 gene (PNPLA3) is associated with fatty liver disease in obese children and adolescents. Hepatology, 52: 1281–1290. doi: 10.1002/hep.23832
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This publication was and its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NCRR or NIH
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: (R01-HD40787, R01-HD28016, K24-HD01464, R01 DK-49230
- CTSA Grant. Grant Number: UL1 RR0249139
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of NIH. Grant Number: R01-EB006494 (Bioimage Suite)
- Distinguished Clinical Scientist Awards from the American Diabetes Association
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NIDDK
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23832_sm_SuppFig-1.tif||12165K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.