These authors contributed equally to this work.
Growth arrest–specific protein 6 is hepatoprotective against murine ischemia/reperfusion injury†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1371–1379, October 2010
How to Cite
Llacuna, L., Bárcena, C., Bellido-Martín, L., Fernández, L., Stefanovic, M., Marí, M., García-Ruiz, C., Fernández-Checa, J. C., García de Frutos, P. and Morales, A. (2010), Growth arrest–specific protein 6 is hepatoprotective against murine ischemia/reperfusion injury. Hepatology, 52: 1371–1379. doi: 10.1002/hep.23833
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas, by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III and Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain. Grant Numbers: FIS09/00056, FIS07/0193, SAF2009-11417, SAF2008-02199, SAF2006-06780, SAF2004-07539, BFU2007-61699/BFI)
- Research Center for Liver and Pancreatic Diseases. Grant Number: P50 AA 11999
- US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23833_sm_SuppFig-1.tif||258K||Supporting Figure 1|
|HEP_23833_sm_SuppFig-2.tif||267K||Supporting Figure 2|
|HEP_23833_sm_SuppFig-3.tif||271K||Supporting Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.