Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Type 1 T Helper Cells Induce the Accumulation of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in the Inflamed Tgfb1 Knockout Mouse Liver†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1350–1359, October 2010
How to Cite
Cripps, J. G., Wang, J., Maria, A., Blumenthal, I. and Gorham, J. D. (2010), Type 1 T Helper Cells Induce the Accumulation of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in the Inflamed Tgfb1 Knockout Mouse Liver. Hepatology, 52: 1350–1359. doi: 10.1002/hep.23841
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Numbers: AI078195, P20RR16437
- COBRE Program of the National Center for Research Resources
- Hitchcock Foundation
- Samuel A. Hamacher Autoimmune Hepatitis Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from the American Liver Foundation
- National Institutes of Health training grant. Grant Number: T32AI07363
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23841_sm_suppfig1.eps||13362K||Supporting Figure 1|
|HEP_23841_sm_suppfig2.psd||3101K||Supporting Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.