These authors contributed equally to this work.
Endotoxin accumulation prevents carcinogen-induced apoptosis and promotes liver tumorigenesis in rodents
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1322–1333, October 2010
How to Cite
Yu, L.-X., Yan, H.-X., Liu, Q., Yang, W., Wu, H.-P., Dong, W., Tang, L., Lin, Y., He, Y.-Q., Zou, S.-S., Wang, C., Zhang, H.-L., Cao, G.-W., Wu, M.-C. and Wang, H.-Y. (2010), Endotoxin accumulation prevents carcinogen-induced apoptosis and promotes liver tumorigenesis in rodents. Hepatology, 52: 1322–1333. doi: 10.1002/hep.23845
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30871293, 30921006
- Chinese National Programs for High Technology Research and Development. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z166
- Chinese National Key Project. Grant Number: 2008ZX10002
- Shanghai Young Scholars grant. Grant Numbers: 07QA14070, 07SG45, 08400701000
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.