Adenosine triphosphate release and purinergic (P2) receptor–mediated secretion in small and large mouse cholangiocytes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1819–1828, November 2010
How to Cite
Woo, K., Sathe, M., Kresge, C., Esser, V., Ueno, Y., Venter, J., Glaser, S. S., Alpini, G. and Feranchak, A. P. (2010), Adenosine triphosphate release and purinergic (P2) receptor–mediated secretion in small and large mouse cholangiocytes. Hepatology, 52: 1819–1828. doi: 10.1002/hep.23883
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (FERANC08G0)
- Children's Medical Center Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK078587, DK054811
- VA Merit Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23883_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1159K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HEP_23883_sm_SuppFig2.tif||6273K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HEP_23883_sm_SuppTable1.doc||37K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|HEP_23883_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||91K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.