Frequent multiple hepatitis C virus infections among injection drug users in a prison setting†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1564–1572, November 2010
How to Cite
Pham, S. T., Bull, R. A., Bennett, J. M., Rawlinson, W. D., Dore, G. J., Lloyd, A. R. and White, P. A. (2010), Frequent multiple hepatitis C virus infections among injection drug users in a prison setting. Hepatology, 52: 1564–1572. doi: 10.1002/hep.23885
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2010
- University of New South Wales Hepatitis C Vaccine Initiative
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- University International Postgraduate Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23885_sm_suppfig1.tif||16284K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.