These authors contributed equally to this work.
P2Y13 receptor is critical for reverse cholesterol transport†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1477–1483, October 2010
How to Cite
Fabre, A. C., Malaval, C., Ben Addi, A., Verdier, C., Pons, V., Serhan, N., Lichtenstein, L., Combes, G., Huby, T., Briand, F., Collet, X., Nijstad, N., Tietge, U. J.F., Robaye, B., Perret, B., Boeynaems, J.-M. and Martinez, L. O. (2010), P2Y13 receptor is critical for reverse cholesterol transport. Hepatology, 52: 1477–1483. doi: 10.1002/hep.23897
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
- Avenir program of the French National Institute for Health and Medical Research
- FRM (Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) VIDI. Grant Number: 917-56-358
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.