These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1758–1768, November 2010
How to Cite
Denk, G. U., Maitz, S., Wimmer, R., Rust, C., Invernizzi, P., Ferdinandusse, S., Kulik, W., Fuchsbichler, A., Fickert, P., Trauner, M., Hofmann, A. F. and Beuers, U. (2010), Conjugation is essential for the anticholestatic effect of NorUrsodeoxycholic acid in taurolithocholic acid–induced cholestasis in rat liver. Hepatology, 52: 1758–1768. doi: 10.1002/hep.23911
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Data were in part reported at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Boston, November 2-6, 2007, and were published in part in abstract form in Hepatology 2007;46(4 Suppl):338A-339A
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Be 1242/5-5
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Deutsche Crohn-Colitis-Vereinigung
- Else Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung. Grant Number: P65/08//A56/08
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P19118-B05
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23911_sm_supptab2.doc||52K||Supporting Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.