Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1915–1921, December 2010
How to Cite
Piroth, L., Larsen, C., Binquet, C., Alric, L., Auperin, I., Chaix, M.-L., Dominguez, S., Duval, X., Gervais, A., Ghosn, J., Delarocque-Astagneau, E. and Pol, S. (2010), Treatment of acute hepatitis C in human immunodeficiency virus–infected patients: The HEPAIG study. Hepatology, 52: 1915–1921. doi: 10.1002/hep.23959
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Piroth is a consultant for ROche and Schering-Plough. Dr. Duval is a consultant for, and received grants from GlaxoSmithKline and Gilead. He also received grants from Roche. Dr. Alric is a consultant for, and received grants from Schering-Plough, Roche, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Pol is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche. He is also a consultant for, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau of Schering-Plough.
This work was done within the surveillance activities of the Institut de Veille Sanitaire, which is funded by the French Ministry of Health
The Steering Committee of the HEPAIG study also includes Yann Le Strat (Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Saint Maurice, France), Françoise Linard (Department of Infectious Diseases, Tenon University Hospital, Paris), Jean-Yves Le Talec (CERTOP SAGESSE UMR 5044, University of Toulouse II, Toulouse, France), and Annie Velter (Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Saint Maurice, France)
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- 14The use of week 4 HCV-RNA after acute HCV infection (AHC) to predict chronic HCV infection. In: 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections; February 16-19, 2010; San Francisco, CA., , , , , , et al.