These authors share sensor authorship.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Critical role of the liver in the induction of systemic inflammation in rats with preascitic cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 2086–2095, December 2010
How to Cite
Úbeda, M., Muñoz, L., Borrero, M.-J., Díaz, D., Francés, R., Monserrat, J., Lario, M., Lledó, L., Such, J., Álvarez-Mon, M. and Albillos, A. (2010), Critical role of the liver in the induction of systemic inflammation in rats with preascitic cirrhosis. Hepatology, 52: 2086–2095. doi: 10.1002/hep.23961
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2010
- M. Ú. received a grant from the Spanish Ministry of Education (BES-2004-5534). M. L. received a grant from la Junta de Comunidades de Castilla La Mancha (FPI 07/057). M. J. B. received a grant from the Spanish Ministry of Education (BES-2008-003209). A. A. received grants from the Spanish Ministries of Education (BFU 2006-09280/BFI) and Health, Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Institute of Health “Carlos III”) (no. PS09/00485), the Foundation Mutua Madrileña, and the Spanish Ministry of Health, Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Institute of Health “Carlos III”) (PI051871, Ciberehd). M. Á.-M. received grants from Comunidad de Madrid (MITIC-CM S-BIO-0189/2006) and from the Spanish Ministry of Health, Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Institute of Health “Carlos III”. Ciberhed is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Institute of Health “Carlos III”)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23961_sm_SuppInfoTable.doc||47K||Supporting Table 1. Immunophenotypic profile of T and B lymphocytes and monocytes in the peripheral blood and mesenteric and hepatic lymph nodes of rats receiving a 3-week course of a weekly dose of CCl4 and controls.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.