Lupeol targets liver tumor-initiating cells through phosphatase and tensin homolog modulation†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 160–170, January 2011
How to Cite
Lee, T. K. W., Castilho, A., Cheung, V. C. H., Tang, K. H., Ma, S. and Ng, I. O. L. (2011), Lupeol targets liver tumor-initiating cells through phosphatase and tensin homolog modulation. Hepatology, 53: 160–170. doi: 10.1002/hep.24000
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 01:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council Collaborative Research Fund. Grant Numbers: HKU 1/06C, HKU 7/CRF/09
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.