Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Comments from the Editors
Open access journals: Why are we not there yet? (!)†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1869–1871, December 2010
How to Cite
Gores, G. J. (2010), Open access journals: Why are we not there yet? (!). Hepatology, 52: 1869–1871. doi: 10.1002/hep.24004
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- 2The access/impact problem and the green and gold roads to open access. Serials Rev 2004; 30: 310-314., , , , , , et al.
- 4Scholarly Kitchen. End of free access. http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2009/02/26/end-of-free-access. Accessed September 2010.
- 5Presort.com. Declining newspaper circulations contribute to financial woes of Postal Service. http://www.presort.com/2010/04/declining-newspaper-circulations-contribute-to-financial-woes-of-postal-service. Accessed September 2010.