Meeting vaccination quality measures for hepatitis A and B virus in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 42–52, January 2011
How to Cite
Kramer, J. R., Hachem, C. Y., Kanwal, F., Mei, M. and El-Serag, H. B. (2011), Meeting vaccination quality measures for hepatitis A and B virus in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection. Hepatology, 53: 42–52. doi: 10.1002/hep.24024
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2010 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- The research reported here was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service Grant, MRP05-315 (to J.R.K) and a grant from Bristol-Meyers Squibb as a part of the Virology Fellows Research Training Program (to C. Y. H.). Dr. El-Serag is supported by National Institutes of Health Grant K24DK078154-03 and The Texas Gulf Coast Digestive Diseases Center (National Institutes of Health Grant P50 DK56338)
- 4Epidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection in American veterans. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95: 740-747.Direct Link:
- 7Public health control of hepatitis A: memorandum from a WHO meeting. Bull World Health Organ 1995; 73: 15-20.
- 9Department of Veterans Affairs. Hepatitis C testing and prevention counseling guidelines for VA health care practitioners. Available at: http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtop05-gd-01. Accessed September 25, 2008.
- 10Prevention of hepatitis A through active or passive immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2006; 55: 1-23., ,
- 12Medicare's Physician Quality Reporting Initiative. Available at: http://www cms hhs gov/PQRI/Downloads/2010_PQRI_MeasuresList_ 111309.pdf. Accessed November 13, 2009.
- 18http://www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/370/hepcws110607.pdf. Accessed March 1, 2007., , the Hepatitis C Work Group. Hepatitis C physician performance measure set. Available at: