These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Autoantigen-specific regulatory T cells, a potential tool for immune-tolerance reconstitution in type-2 autoimmune hepatitis†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 536–547, February 2011
How to Cite
Longhi, M. S., Hussain, M. J., Kwok, W. W., Mieli-Vergani, G., Ma, Y. and Vergani, D. (2011), Autoantigen-specific regulatory T cells, a potential tool for immune-tolerance reconstitution in type-2 autoimmune hepatitis. Hepatology, 53: 536–547. doi: 10.1002/hep.24039
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- SPort Aiding medical Research for KidS (SPARKS), UK and the Roger Dobson Fund, King's College Hospital Charity
- WellChild, Cheltenham, UK, and the Children's Liver Disease Foundation, Birmingham, UK