These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Autoantigen-specific regulatory T cells, a potential tool for immune-tolerance reconstitution in type-2 autoimmune hepatitis†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 536–547, February 2011
How to Cite
Longhi, M. S., Hussain, M. J., Kwok, W. W., Mieli-Vergani, G., Ma, Y. and Vergani, D. (2011), Autoantigen-specific regulatory T cells, a potential tool for immune-tolerance reconstitution in type-2 autoimmune hepatitis. Hepatology, 53: 536–547. doi: 10.1002/hep.24039
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- SPort Aiding medical Research for KidS (SPARKS), UK and the Roger Dobson Fund, King's College Hospital Charity
- WellChild, Cheltenham, UK, and the Children's Liver Disease Foundation, Birmingham, UK
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_24039_sm_SuppinfoFigure1.tif||5659K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|HEP_24039_sm_SuppinfoFigure2.tif||5783K||Supporting Figure 2.|
|HEP_24039_sm_SuppinfoTable.doc||28K||Supporting Table 1. Antigenic peptide sequences.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.