Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 548–557, February 2011
How to Cite
He, H., Mennone, A., Boyer, J. L. and Cai, S.-Y. (2011), Combination of retinoic acid and ursodeoxycholic acid attenuates liver injury in bile duct–ligated rats and human hepatic cells. Hepatology, 53: 548–557. doi: 10.1002/hep.24047
Hongwei He is currently affiliated with the Department of Oncology, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 07:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
- American Liver Foundation PBC Fund for the Cure
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK34989
- Yale Liver Center. Grant Number: DK25636
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_24047_sm_suppinfotables.doc||79K||Supporting Table 1, mRNA expression in bile duct ligated (BDL) rats detected by TaqMan real-time PCR. Supporting Table 2, Primer/probe sequences of TaqMan real-time PCR Supporting Table 3, Antibodies used in Western blot|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.