Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1410–1411, April 2011
How to Cite
Albert, M. L., Casrouge, A., Chevaliez, S., Hézode, C., Rosa, I., Renard, P., Mallet, V., Fontanet, A., Pawlotsky, J.-M. and Pol, S. (2011), Interferon induced protein 10 remains a useful biomarker of treatment failure in patients stratified for the interleukin-28B rs12979860 Haplotype. Hepatology, 53: 1410–1411. doi: 10.1002/hep.24055
This work was supported in part by grants from Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le Sida et les Hépatites and the European Research Council. The authors also thank Centre d'Immunologie Humaine (Institut Pasteur) for its support of this work and the patient volunteers who participate in our studies.
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2010 08:08AM EST
- Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le Sida et les Hépatites
- European Research Council