Comments for the Editors
The value of observational research in liver diseases†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2011
How to Cite
Lindor, R. A. and Lindor, K. D. (2011), The value of observational research in liver diseases. Hepatology, 53: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/hep.24082
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 12:06PM EST
- 8Seven pillars of a new evidentiary paradigm: the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act enters the genomic era. Notre Dame Law Rev 2010; 85: 419-524..
- 13Institute of Medicine. Learning What Works Best: The Nation's Need for Evidence on Comparative Effectiveness in Health Care. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2007.
- 14The Comparative Effectiveness Research Landscape in the United States and Its Relevance to the Medicare Program. Baltimore, MD: Center for Medical Technology; 2010., , , , .