*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transforming growth factor-β adaptor, β2-spectrin, modulates cyclin dependent kinase 4 to reduce development of hepatocellular cancer†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1676–1684, May 2011
How to Cite
Baek, H. J., Pishvaian, M. J., Tang, Y., Kim, T. H., Yang, S., Zouhairi, M. E., Mendelson, J., Shetty, K., Kallakury, B., Berry, D. L., Shin, K. H., Mishra, B., Reddy, E. P., Kim, S. S. and Mishra, L. (2011), Transforming growth factor-β adaptor, β2-spectrin, modulates cyclin dependent kinase 4 to reduce development of hepatocellular cancer. Hepatology, 53: 1676–1684. doi: 10.1002/hep.24128
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Shetty received grants from Novartis and Bristol-Myers Squibb. She is on the speakers' bureau of Gilead and Merck. She is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Salix Pharmaceutical.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-CA106614, RO1-CA042857, RO1-DK58637, PO1-CA130821, RC2-AA019392
- VA Merit Award
- National Cancer Center, Korea. Grant Number: NCC-0910020
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project. Grant Number: A090095
- National Research Foundation, Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0021822
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.