Supported in part by a grant from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (A090292), and the intramural program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health.
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1342–1351, April 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, W.-I., Park, O., Suh, Y.-G., Byun, J.-S., Park, S.-Y., Choi, E., Kim, J.-K., Ko, H., Wang, H., Miller, A. M. and Gao, B. (2011), Suppression of innate immunity (natural killer cell/interferon-γ) in the advanced stages of liver fibrosis in mice. Hepatology, 53: 1342–1351. doi: 10.1002/hep.24190
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2011 06:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A090292
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health
- 1Liver: an organ with predominant innate immunity. HEPATOLOGY 2008; 47 : 729-736., ,
- 6STAT1 inhibits liver fibrosis in mice by inhibiting stellate cell proliferation and stimulating NK cell cytotoxicity. HEPATOLOGY 2006; 44: 1441-1451., , ,
- 11Interferon gamma decreases hepatic stellate cell activation and extracellular matrix deposition in rat liver fibrosis. HEPATOLOGY 1996; 23: 1189-1199., , , , , , et al.
- 15Final results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the antifibrotic efficacy of interferon-gamma1b in chronic hepatitis C patients with advanced fibrosis or cirrhosis. HEPATOLOGY 2007; 45: 569-578., , , , , , et al.
- 18Inhibition of rat hepatic lipocyte activation in culture by interferon-gamma. HEPATOLOGY 1992; 16: 776-784., , , ,