fax: (82) 2-872-1993
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1352–1362, April 2011
How to Cite
Lim, S.-O., Park, Y. M., Kim, H. S., Quan, X., Yoo, J. E., Park, Y. N., Choi, G. H. and Jung, G. (2011), Notch1 differentially regulates oncogenesis by wildtype p53 overexpression and p53 mutation in grade III hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 53: 1352–1362. doi: 10.1002/hep.24208
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Funded by: the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (A080318). Seung-Oe Lim, Hyeon Seop Kim and Xiaoyuan Quan received support from the Brain Korea 21(BK21) Research Fellowship from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2011 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080318
- Brain Korea 21(BK21) Research Fellowship from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.