These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1127–1136, April 2011
How to Cite
Pfannkuche, A., Büther, K., Karthe, J., Poenisch, M., Bartenschlager, R., Trilling, M., Hengel, H., Willbold, D., Häussinger, D. and Bode, J. G. (2011), C-Src is required for complex formation between the hepatitis C virus–encoded proteins NS5A and NS5B: A prerequisite for replication. Hepatology, 53: 1127–1136. doi: 10.1002/hep.24214
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the German Research Foundation through the following grants: FOR 729 (Teilprojekt 7 to J. B. and D. H.), SFB 575, and GK 1045 and SFB 638 (Teilprojekt 5 to R. B.). M. P. is supported by the Postdoc Fellowship of the Medical Faculty of Heidelberg. J. B. is supported by the Heisenberg Program of the German Research Foundation.
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2011 04:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: FOR 729, SFB 575, GK 1045, SFB 63
- Postdoc Fellowship of the Medical Faculty of Heidelberg
- Heisenberg Program of the German Research Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.