Quantitative hepatitis B surface antigen and hepatitis B e antigen titers in prediction of treatment response to entecavir†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1486–1493, May 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. M., Ahn, S. H., Kim, H. S., Park, H., Chang, H. Y., Kim, D. Y., Hwang, S. G., Rim, K. S., Chon, C. Y., Han, K.-H. and Park, J. Y. (2011), Quantitative hepatitis B surface antigen and hepatitis B e antigen titers in prediction of treatment response to entecavir. Hepatology, 53: 1486–1493. doi: 10.1002/hep.24221
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2011 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- Bilateral International Collaborative R&D Program (Ministry of Knowledge Economy, South Korea) and the Good Health R&D Project (Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs, South Korea). Grant Number: A050021
- 11On-treatment HBsAg decline during peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) ± lamivudine in patients with HBeAg-positive CHB as a potential predictor of durable off-treatment response [Abstract]. Hepatology 2008; 48: 714A., , , , , , et al.
- 12Correlation between HBV cccDNA and HBsAg levels and their reduction by peginterferon alfa-2a based therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B [Abstract]. Hepatology 2008; 48: 746A., , , , , , et al.
- 29Efficacy and safety of peginterferon alfa-2a versus adefovir dipivoxil (ADV) in treating lamivudine resistant HBeAg positive CHB: an interim analysis of a prospective randomised study [Abstract]. Hepatology 2008; 43: 745A., , , , , , et al.