Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1590–1599, May 2011
How to Cite
Molodecky, N. A., Kareemi, H., Parab, R., Barkema, H. W., Quan, H., Myers, R. P. and Kaplan, G. G. (2011), Incidence of primary sclerosing cholangitis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Hepatology, 53: 1590–1599. doi: 10.1002/hep.24247
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Gilaad G. Kaplan is supported by a New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institute of Health Research and by a Population Health Investigator Award from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (which is now Alberta Innovates–Health Solutions). Natalie Molodecky is supported by a partnership studentship from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research and the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. Hude Quan is supported by a Health Scholar Award from Alberta Innovates–Health Solutions. Robert P. Myers is supported by a Clinical Investigator Award from Alberta Innovates–Health Solutions and a New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institute of Health Research. This research was funded by the Alberta Inflammatory Bowel Disease Consortium, which is supported by an interdisciplinary team grant from the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- 11The burden of large and small duct primary sclerosing cholangitis in adults and children: a population-based analysis. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 1042-1049., , , , .Direct Link:
- 19Prevalence of autoimmune liver disease in Alaska natives. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 2402-2407., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 20Variant forms of autoimmune liver diseases. Gastroenterol Pol 2003; 10: 359-364., , .
- 22National Cancer Institute. Surveillance research. http://surveillance.can cer.gov/joinpoint. Accessed January 2011.
- 26The epidemiology of inflammatory bowel disease in Canada: a population-based study. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 1559-1568., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 43World Bank. World development indicators database. http://data.world bank.org/data-catalog. Accessed January 2011.