fax: (617) 632-9820
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1468–1475, May 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigue, J. R., Balistreri, W., Haber, B., Jonas, M. M., Mohan, P., Molleston, J. P., Murray, K. F., Narkewicz, M. R., Rosenthal, P., Smith, L. J., Lobritto, S. J., Schwarz, K. B., Robuck, P. R., Barton, B. and González-Peralta, R. P. (2011), Peginterferon with or without ribavirin has minimal effect on quality of life, behavioral/emotional, and cognitive outcomes in children. Hepatology, 53: 1468–1475. doi: 10.1002/hep.24248
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, grant number 1UO1DK067767, with additional support from the Office of Orphan Products Development, Food and Drug Administration. Contents herein are the authors' sole responsibility and do not necessarily represent official NIH views. Additional support is provided by Hoffman-La Roche for the study medications, data coordinating center, and central laboratory costs.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- 22The CHQ User's Manual. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1996., , .
- 23Manual for the ASEBA school-age forms & profiles. Burlington, VT: University of Vermont, Research Center for Children, Youth, and Families; 2001., .
- 24Children's Depression Inventory Manual. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems; 1992..
- 25Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 2000., , , .
- 28Comparison of quality of life, work productivity and medical resource utilization of peginterferon alpha 2a vs the combination of interferon alpha 2b plus ribavirin as initial treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C. J Viral Hepat 2004; 11: 157-165., , , , , , et al.