Sorafenib inhibits transforming growth factor β1-Mediated Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and apoptosis in mouse hepatocytes†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1708–1718, May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-L., Lv, J., Ye, X.-L., Sun, M.-Y., Xu, Q., Liu, C.-H., Min, L.-H., Li, H.-P., Liu, P. and Ding, X. (2011), Sorafenib inhibits transforming growth factor β1-Mediated Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and apoptosis in mouse hepatocytes. Hepatology, 53: 1708–1718. doi: 10.1002/hep.24254
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB947903 and 2009CB941103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871411
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000624
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences. Grant Number: 2010KIP302
- National S&T Major Project of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09311-003
- E-institute of Shanghai Municipal Education Committee. Grant Number: Project No.E03008
- Key Project of Science and Technology of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09411951500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971323
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.