These authors contributed equally to this work.
Parenchymal expression of CD40 exacerbates adenovirus-induced hepatitis in mice†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1455–1467, May 2011
How to Cite
Yan, J., Jie, Z., Hou, L., Wanderley, J. L., Soong, L., Gupta, S., Qiu, S., Chan, T. and Sun, J. (2011), Parenchymal expression of CD40 exacerbates adenovirus-induced hepatitis in mice. Hepatology, 53: 1455–1467. doi: 10.1002/hep.24270
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2011 02:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant AI69142). Joao L. Wanderley was supported in part by the National Research Council of Brazil (scholarship 201219/2008-5)
This article has been cited by:
- 2Type 1 interferon-induced IL-7 maintains CD8+ T-cell responses and homeostasis by suppressing PD-1 expression in viral hepatitis, Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2014,, , , , , ,